FS: or trade 4" joiner knives

I have a set of three sharp Craftsman #9-2291 4" joiner knives. I have a 6" joiner and no joiner knife stretcher. Will sell or trade for 6" and pay differance or? In San Carlos Ca. Scott

a 6"

One all the way to the front, one all the way to the back, cut on in half and split it.
On 02 Mar 2004 20:56:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ShakasCaregiver) wrote:

Ebay has knife stretchers galore. Simply apply to the top of the knives.
And beam stretchers, and... <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item801470984&category1483#ebayphotohosting <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#83612243&category 763>
M--