FS: Old Delta 22-101 Planer

Local pickup only. Located in Tempe, AZ
More description and info here: http://www.owwm.org/viewtopic.php?p 1555#131555

Planer info available without membership at http://www.acetoolrepair.com/home.asp and search for 22-101. Good iron.
Looks like stupid SPAM to me. Worse than that it is not even good spam as it is impossible to view the item with the URL the spammer has posted.
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:48:26 GMT, Marty Escarcega

nah, Marty has been a wreck wregular for a while now. and owwm is a legit (and worthwhile) site.
On 2 Mar 2007 15:38:45 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Then I apologize. It's still impossible for me to see on the referenced site what is being offered.

It can viewed using IE 5.0 or Netscape 7.2 just fine.
Marty has been here since the beginning.