FS Jet JDP 17 drill press in SLC UT

Jet JDP 17 Drill press Excellent condition No haggle price: $200
For sale is a Jet drill press purchased new in 1998. I am a hobby user and it is essentially as new. Older blue color just before they switched to white.
For details and reviews see: (Amazon.com product link shortened)83642377/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-tools/002-3988824-5676826?v=glance&s=hi&n"8013
For digital pics email me. I don't want to prepare this for shipping so this is for pick up in SCL. If you REALLY want it and can't pick it up, I will drop it off locally for you.
Thanks for looking,
Jim