FS Jet JDP 17 drill press in SLC UT

Jet JDP 17 Drill press Excellent condition No haggle price: $200

For sale is a Jet drill press purchased new in 1998. I am a hobby user and it is essentially as new. Older blue color just before they switched to white.

For details and reviews see:

digital pics email me. I don't want to prepare this for shipping so this is for pick up in SCL. If you REALLY want it and can't pick it up, I will drop it off locally for you.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Reply to
Jim Martin