FS Jet CK1100 1.5 HP dust collector in CT

For sale Jet CK 1100 1.5 HP dust collector with Reliant fine mesh upper bag(.5 micron?) Great shape,but installed cyclone,need the room,$ 150 in central CT, Keith
I made a mistake with the model #, should be DC 1100a-thanks Fred
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Sold to Fred pending payment-Thanks
Keith...
If the status of the unit is "still available" I'd like to discuss it with you. I'm just north of Hartford over the MA line. We could work out a pickup at your convenience. Let me know, and give me a working email with a missing/changed "@".
Mike