FS Jet CK1100 1.5 HP dust collector in CT

For sale Jet CK 1100 1.5 HP dust collector with Reliant fine mesh upper bag(.5 micron?) Great shape,but installed cyclone,need the room,$ 150 in central CT, Keith

Reply to
ripperj

ripperj

Sold to Fred pending payment-Thanks

Reply to
ripperj

Keith...

If the status of the unit is "still available" I'd like to discuss it with you. I'm just north of Hartford over the MA line. We could work out a pickup at your convenience. Let me know, and give me a working email with a missing/changed "@".

Mike

Reply to
captmikey