FS: Jet AFS-1000B In Richmond VA

For Sale:
Jet AFS-1000B Air Filtration Unit
Less than 20 hours of run time on unit. Stopped woodworking and no longer need it.
Richmond Virginia area
Delivery may be possible
$100.00
Hi,
My name is Rick and I am interested in you air filtration unit. I also live in the Richmond area so delivery would not be a problem. I know you are no longer in woodworking but how did the unit work for you? Where you happy with it?
Rick
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

longer