FS: Green & Green book

For sale:
"Green & Green, Furniture and Related Designs" by Randell Makinson
isbn # 0-87905-125-6 Original price $29.95
Used, excellent condition. No rips, stains, bent pages etc...Beautiful book with both color and b&w pictures. $18 plus USPS charges
Rick http://thunderworksinc.com
"Greene and Greene?" I like those guys too!
David

Rick Stein wrote in

Hi Rick,     Do you take Paypal? I am intetested in the book if no one else has already spoken for it.
--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods