FS: Fine wookworking magazines, group of 12 - mostly early 1980's

I have entered an auction on eBay for a lot of 12 Fine Wookworking back issues, mostly from the early 1980's.

I have been slowly liquidating several groups of old magazines that I had collected for years and it's simply time to clear out some stuff. There's a very detailed list of projects and content for each magazine listed in the auction body. And, note that 1) I started the auction with a listing at $1, so the price is low, and 2) this auction is for

5 days and NOT 7 days.

Thanks for taking a look, these are excellent magazines and would be excellent for someone just starting out, or even to fill in some issues you may not have.

Once again, thanks - email me if you ahve any questions.

Dave insulglasseasypckits.com

Reply to
insulglass