FS: Delta Scroll Saw in Atlanta

Located in Suwanee, GA. No shipping available. Local pick up or delivery only.
I have a Delta 40-150 Scroll saw for sale. My guess is this saw is has maybe 6 hours of time on it. It has essentially sat and gathered dust. Original instruction manual included.
The saw comes with a heavy duty 4 legged stand with rubber feet. There is also a plywood surface on the top of the stand and rubber matt between the saw and the plywood to dampen vibration.
This also includes a large assortment of blades in PVC tubes in a wood holder/display stand. Blades are spiraled, Pebeco, and Delta.
Also included are an extra pair of blade clamps(40-155) designed for this saw.
In addition, the set includes the book titled "Scroll Saw Handbook" by Patrick Spielman.
Asking $125
If interested shoot me an email but remember to remove the mung from the address.