FS: Delta 22-580 Finishing Planer

Snagged one of the Lowes clearance prices when they were on sale. Bought the dust hood to go with it. As it turns out I really don't need this machine. It has maybe 1/2 hour of run time on it. Asking what I paid, $245 (planer + tax) and I `ll include the dust hood for free. Manual, video it`s all here. Prefer a local sale. SE Michigan. Really don't want to ship.

Reply to
JPEracing