FS: Bies T-Square Guard System 50"

I have a used Biesemeyer T-Square Table Saw Guard System for sale. I believe it is the model 78-960 but am not sure as I can't find the number on the guard anywhere. Previously mounted on a 50" commercial Biesemeyer fence but should also fit the 52" home fence and some other 50" fence systems. It does come with the splitter and splitter mount for a Unisaw. Works fine and looks good.
If you are interested email me at spamnotatcoxdotnet and I can send pictures. I'll list it on Ebay if no one here needs it.
Thanks
Mike O.
Mike O. wrote:

I don't buy from eBay. Try Yahoo Auctions. Free Listing. No Fees. No more eBay.
http://auctions.yahoo.com /
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com said:

And this is what, an offer to purchase? Anything relevant to the OP's offer to sell his item to the denizens of the wRec before pursuing other avenues?
I don't buy from Yahoo Auctions, I buy from eBay. So there. Exposure to millions of crazed auction junkies as opposed to a few thousand?
Jeezz.... I gotta stay out of here...
Greg G.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Checked for spy and adware lately? <G>
There is no "free" on the internet.
Barry

Well for anyone who might be looking at this, it seems that what I have is not what I thought I had.
I was messing with the guard today trying to figure out how I would ship it (if it sold) and noticed a couple of things. One, the paint on the extension is not the same color as the rest of the iron and two, there is a welded piece on the horizontal arm. What I think I have here is a 40" version of the Biesemeyer guard which has been bastardized into a 50" version.
Looking at the Delta site there is no weld on the extension piece. I bought this at a school auction mounted to an old Unisaw with a 50" bies fence. I think the shop guy must have added to this to make it work with the 50" fence as the welded piece is exactly 10". I'm sorry for the mis-information as I did not intend to mislead anyone.
I'm genuinely sorry for the confusion.
Mike O.