Freud phone number???

Page 2 of 3

You can easily cancel an Amazon order on line.
Dave
CNT wrote:

David wrote:

Maybe...I've tried on occasion almost immediately and it was already "in the system" and wouldn't allow it. On an item w/ delayed delivery date, probably. Just thought I'd mention it doesn't always let you even if you try right after the submission.
I can dig up an 800 number if online cancelling doesn't work.
Dave
Duane Bozarth wrote:

here's the number 1-800-201-7575
David wrote:

Thanks, but WHY should I want to cancel the order? I still want it. Was there something I overlooked? The part # was 97-108 FWIW, I still can cancel it since it's still before SHIPPED date.
Chuck

When you wrote that you hit "send" too fast, I thought you meant you ordered the stuff w/o meaning to. DUH! Now I know you meant in reference to the newsgroup. anyway, now you have a phone number for Amazon that they don't give out easily.
Dave
CNT wrote:

That was for Freud... relax :D
Chuck

No. I gave a number for amazon as well as Freud. Keep up! :)
Dave
CNT wrote:

OK, you won! (but you still need to capitalize the A in amazon, and additionally should add ".com").
Chuck

I'm lazy. :) But I'm TRYING to help you.
Dave
CNT wrote:

David wrote:

Maybe...I tried on one occasion almost immediately and it was already "in the system" and wouldn't allow it. On an item w/ delayed delivery date, probably. Just thought I'd mention it doesn't always let you even if you try right after the submission.

Right, Neu's will have things that others don't, but don't expect BORG or Amazon prices there.
Then again, don't expect Neu's service from the BORG or Amazon, either...

They sell a very good Amana line...
WithOUT backcutters...
Chuck

OK. So you did more research than I did. ;-)

Oh, boy, I smell the shark-bait now. I bet if you have a lawyer write them a letter mentioning the ADA, they'll change their policy in a big hurry. What a bunch of jerks.
I have a friend who's deaf, and I've used a relay service dozens of times to talk to him. It's no big deal - can't imagine what their problem is, other than massive ignorance. Maybe I'll prefer to buy from their competitors next time I need bits or blades. No reason for them to go out of their way to make life hard for you.

I'll betcha ya *not*. <grin>
See the other messages about the _fraud_ being perpetrated via that service.
It's a good service, for the hearing impaired. but many businesses can make a _very_real_ case for not accepting such calls to their _order_ line.

The 'deal', as you put it, is "*frequent*, massive, fraud" attempts. The criminals have discovered that the call through the 'relay' service leaves *NO* tracks back to them. The company gets the _relay's_ Caller-ID (or ANI) info, not the fraudster's.
See the other postings in the thread for more info.

Then why would you want to do business with them? If that is their attitude, use other brands. A relay call takes but a few seconds more than normal.
www.infinitytools.com or www.routerbits.com or many other good brands around.

I'm appalled! There are plenty of good quality routerbits around. Who needs Freud?
CNT wrote:

Oh, Dr. Freud, oh, Dr. Freud How I wish that you'd been otherwise employed For the set of circumstances sure enhances the finances Of the followers of Dr. Sigmund Freud.
[Chad Mitchell Trio]
    musically yours,     jo4hn