Free Woodworking Charts

Have added two woodworking charts to my site: Drill Bit Speed Chart Wood Screw Pilot Hole Guide http://sawdustmaking.com/Free%20Charts/charts.html
FrankC
--
http://sawdustmaking.com

Thanks Frank!!!

Ditto. I've printed it and put it into a plastic sleeve for shop use. But what's this "Robertson" thing? I thought it was "McFeely"?
JP

Jay Pique wrote:

Robertson was a Canadian who invented the square drive. Designed not to cam-out when overtightened (as opposed to the Phillips drive, which is designed *to cam out* when overtightened).
http://www.mysteriesofcanada.com/Ontario/robertson_screws.htm

But
Got calls into Webster right now. Tellin' 'em to put McFeely in their next edition or a pack of 'dorking lawyers will be on 'em faster than a goose on a june bug...