Free cartridge air filters.

These are great for homemade or commercial setups. They take 8 pipe. These have started letting out the finest tropical dust. I think it happened when I went from one of those thin small coiled air hoses to a 3/8 hose. There are no visible holes but I now smell the dust in the air. If you dont work with tropical woods then they will be fine. Woods like padouk ipe bloodwood and a few others make the super fine powder sawdust. You cant even see it in the air its that fine. But since thats what I work with these filters dont work for that anymore. You can have them for the cost of shipping. They come in two boxes. I will ship them in the boxes the new ones came in. I dont know the exact weight till I remove the old ones Monday. They have 8 flanges glued on that I will have to remove as I doubt that they will survive shipping. First to email me directly gets them.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/webpics/filters.jpg
Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes
I'd like to take you up on your offer it they are still available. As I'm local to you I can pick them up and will help you switch over to the new ones if you'd like.
Art

well the yare yours if you want them. give me a email or call me number is on my page. think you can do it monday? I would hate to waste these they have a lot of life in them. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes