Free arbor

Cleaning out my tool box and ran across a chuck arbor. New still in box and wrapping. It's 2MT x 6JT. I seem to remember getting it years ago for a drill chuck adaptor for a Delta lathe I had. Anyway, yours for the taking (and mailing costs!) - first responder, if anyone can use it. You might have to wait a couple of days till I get to the PO.
jim in orlando
I just looked up the Grizzly number - it's a 2MT x 3MT - sorry.
jim

and
have