Tiki Arbor cover

I saw on one of the hundred new home shows on TV a product that I really like to get a hold of. they had frammed an arbor of sorts over a deck and used a grass-like product to cover it, getting a tiki affect. The "grass" was strung together and all they had to do was apply it similarly to shingles (starting at the lower edge and overlapping as they moved up). If anyone knows where I might find something like that I'd appreciate it.
Thanks D
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.