Free $10 coupon to amazon.com/toolcrib

I'm pretty much stocked up on tools for the next few months, and this coupon expires on 2/29/04. Only valid on orders of $99 or more. I'm sure other restrictions apply.
Email me direct and I'll send you the code. Only stipulations are that you've got to promise you'll use it and that you write about what you bought.
JP

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Sorry, but it went at 10:33am.
JP
I too have one that I should go to a good home, that will probably go unnoticed at mine. Same criteria ($10 off $99 or more from tools and hardware, expires on 2/29/04). Send an email and I'll return the code.
Darwin

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Darwin) wrote in message

It's gone, thanks.
Darwin
My catalog and web site said $25 of on purchases of $199 or more.