Free $10 coupon to amazon.com/toolcrib

I'm pretty much stocked up on tools for the next few months, and this coupon expires on 2/29/04. Only valid on orders of $99 or more. I'm sure other restrictions apply.

Email me direct and I'll send you the code. Only stipulations are that you've got to promise you'll use it and that you write about what you bought.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Sorry, but it went at 10:33am.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I too have one that I should go to a good home, that will probably go unnoticed at mine. Same criteria ($10 off $99 or more from tools and hardware, expires on 2/29/04). Send an email and I'll return the code.

Darwin

Reply to
Darwin

It's gone, thanks.

Darwin

Reply to
Darwin

My catalog and web site said $25 of on purchases of $199 or more.

Reply to
Ace