frame and panel drawers -- first one

As the subject line states -- I am building some frame and panel doors for a bath vanity. There will be two doors covering 29 1/2" wide and 22" tall thus each door will be 14 3/4" wide and 22" tall. Question of the moment is how wide to make the railes and stiles of the frame -- I am thinking 2" should be good, but was wondering if there is a magic formula for such things to make sure they "look right"
Any help would be appreciated.......
Cheers
2" finished is good. However it depends a bit upon what method of joinery you plan on using. For a CMT router set you use 2 7/16 as 7/16 is the depth of the bits' cut leaving 2" visible at the corners. Cheers, .JG
http://www.sommerfeldtools.com/tutorial-archedraisedpaneldoors-1.asp
Sam the Cat wrote:

Thanks for the link -- that helps