Found on ebay...

If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live

1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody is selling their entire shop.
Reply to
D Steck

Didn't come up in my search. LA, NY, Texas, but no CT

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I just bought a Jet Cabinet saw on Ebay. 2 years old not a scratch and the cast iron top is perfect. Retails for 1250.00 I paid 480.00 and drove 20 miles to pick it up.

Rich

Reply to
evodawg

The unisaw expired and you can't find it now. Here's the link for everything else:

Reply to
D Steck

Use the above search and check "completed auction." 1300-1425 was the asking price for the unisaw(s) Everything else was priced "not to sell."

Reply to
sadler

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

And it has now been re-listed: 6198396687

Reply to
AAvK

on 8/2/2005 5:10 PM AAvK said the following:

Don't waste your time unless you're looking for a Delta Contractor's Saw.

Still, not too bad a deal for all that's included (Powermatic 2HP dust collector, etc) if you happen to be close enough to avoid shipping the thing.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

collector, etc) if you happen to be close enough to avoid

...oh I ain't buyin' it, just trying to assist here. Besides, if I was I'd rather look for an old green Oliver. You know... they were made on some other planet...?

Reply to
AAvK

I believe that was planet Michigan.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

heh heh, you'd think so because those aliens placed the manufacturing there... but that's all it is. They used perfect human disguises and came up with the designs for "everything Oliver" including the machinery that does the manu- facturing... or, that is used for manufacturing. No real Earthlings could have possibly done it!

Reply to
AAvK

Prolly had red hair and a pyramid-shaped mfg plant. Guarded by black helicopters, of course.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Nooooooooo... if so, all that would be noted quite clearly in history and known. Nope, they were entirely clever about it and well hidden, you know, smarter than us about it. DAMHIKT ! It "just is".

Reply to
AAvK

This is one of those CABAL things, huh? Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

There is no cabal. By the way, Dave, you've got treats next meeting, I was supposed to remind you.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Better late than never. Any idea how many are going to er show up? I don't want to have a bunch of donuts left over like last time.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Well, just bring the usual amount - there's a meeting of "Republicans for Clinton" next door, so we can always give them the leftovers as usual.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Ah hah! The requisite rolling donut joke. OKey dokey, beer and donuts it is. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax