Found on ebay...

If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live 1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody is selling their entire shop.

Didn't come up in my search. LA, NY, Texas, but no CT
D Steck wrote:

I just bought a Jet Cabinet saw on Ebay. 2 years old not a scratch and the cast iron top is perfect. Retails for 1250.00 I paid 480.00 and drove 20 miles to pick it up.
Rich
The unisaw expired and you can't find it now. Here's the link for everything else:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnmessner1946

asking price for the unisaw(s) Everything else was priced "not to sell."

Thanks. No bargains though. I'd probably insult him with my bids.
And it has now been re-listed: 6198396687
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
on 8/2/2005 5:10 PM AAvK said the following:

Don't waste your time unless you're looking for a Delta Contractor's Saw.
Still, not too bad a deal for all that's included (Powermatic 2HP dust collector, etc) if you happen to be close enough to avoid shipping the thing.

...oh I ain't buyin' it, just trying to assist here. Besides, if I was I'd rather look for an old green Oliver. You know... they were made on some other planet...?
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

I believe that was planet Michigan.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

but that's all it is. They used perfect human disguises and came up with the designs for "everything Oliver" including the machinery that does the manu- facturing... or, that is used for manufacturing. No real Earthlings could have possibly done it!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

Prolly had red hair and a pyramid-shaped mfg plant. Guarded by black helicopters, of course.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

Nope, they were entirely clever about it and well hidden, you know, smarter than us about it. DAMHIKT ! It "just is".
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

This is one of those CABAL things, huh? Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

There is no cabal. By the way, Dave, you've got treats next meeting, I was supposed to remind you.
Dave Hinz wrote:

Better late than never. Any idea how many are going to er show up? I don't want to have a bunch of donuts left over like last time.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

Well, just bring the usual amount - there's a meeting of "Republicans for Clinton" next door, so we can always give them the leftovers as usual.
Dave Hinz wrote:

Ah hah! The requisite rolling donut joke. OKey dokey, beer and donuts it is. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net