Fortune-telling according to I Ching

The I Ching or "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese philosophy book and book of wisdom. The I Ching has been used for more than 5000 years as an aid to making decisions, predicting the future, etc. So, if nothing else, it is a long-standing and popular source of wisdom and inspiration.
Hongming,the expert of I Ching from China, offer you the service of fortune-telling according to I Ching.
If you want the service,please contact us with MSN:tell- snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com website:http://tellfortune.googlepages.com
I Ching says "man who spams rec.woodworking without seeking or providing wisdom about wood, tools, or projects shall experience going against the grain, various knots, weak joints, and a poor finish."

LOL!!! Well Said! --dave