Forstner's Bit

I need a Forstner's bit that is 2 3/16th. The typical on-line vendors offer a 2 1/8th and 2 1/4 size. Anyone know if this size is made? This is for a production job - need to make 100's of these - so this is getting bit frustrating.
Warbler wrote:

I won't say _somebody_ won't make one, but I've never seen >~1.5" in anything other than eighths. May have to have that made special if has to be Forstner and has to be precise.
dpb wrote:

take the trouble to check this out.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Only if a 55.55 mm would be easier to find. ;~)

http://yourhome.shoptoit.ca/shop/product--catId_1001625__locale_en__productId_2345192.html

Or
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pc566&cat=1,180,42240
These are high speed steel and should in theory stay sharp longer. Twice the price, but if you are doing hundreds, it may be worth it.

Hey Leon, do you find it frustrating to link to the exact product, available at a reasonable price, and still have people offering advice requiring a machine shop? ;)

Hey Leon, do you find it frustrating to link to the exact product, available at a reasonable price, and still have people offering advice requiring a machine shop? ;)
It does kinda make me wonder what's on their mind. ;~)

.
Just proves my wife's point....people don't read.
but I was rather surprised that the OP didn't get DAGS as an answer :)
cheers Bob
Warbler wrote:

2 1/4" bit plus metal lathe?

Or a grinder and a jig or a belt sander and a jig. Taking off one sixteenth ought to be doable.

Or a grinder and a jig or a belt sander and a jig. Taking off one sixteenth ought to be doable.
== we didn't hear what the OP is going to be drilling or why that particular size is necessary. perhaps the process could be changed instead.