For Sale: VERITAS jointer blade sharpener

Having bought a Tormek sharpening system, I have this VERITAS jointer blade sharpener for sale. It's the only tool that allowed me to sharpen my jointer blades easily and with a great precision.
The tool can be seen on eBay France with the following link (worldwide delivery possible):
Good luck to all bidders !