For Sale In Pittsburgh Area, Work bench top.

For sale workbench TOP. I belive it is maple, Butcher block type. 7 foot long, 30" wide, x 2 " thick. Needs sanded but great top for woodworking bench. $40.00
I would love to keep, but I am moving and do not want to move at this time. Thanks, Tony D. e mail works, Or (724) 695-8219 Thanks, Tony D.