For Sale: 36" Northfield Bandsaw

Page 2 of 2
Thanks, I will look there. I actually see this as a functional machine that could be used in a pattern shop or by someone making curved doors/drawer fronts or large arches. I got some really good use from it resawing. You can't push a piece of lumber fast enough that it won't cut it and maintain speed. But OWWM is a good idea.