Foot wear

Page 4 of 4

Very interesting all your comments. I understand that some of you have foot problems or foot discomfort. A year ago I found these insoles called shockblockers. They are very comfortable. I spend most of my work time walking on concrete floors and these insoles have helped me a lot. I thought you may be interested to learn about these shock absorbing insoles. For more information, here's the link the site: www.shockblockers.com
Cheers, Josh
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:41:17 -0800, vdubbs wrote:

I am on my feet on a concrete floor all day. Some standing, some walking, some stooping. I wear Timberline / Caterpillar low-top shoes. They have a steel toe and shank but are otherwise designed like regular sports shoe styles ... rubber soles and a bit of leather here and there.
They tend to last me about 2 years or so for a cost of about $5 per toe / year.
;-)
Bill
I use cushoned floor mats. The are 2x4 ft.
Go to http://www.rocker.com search for floor mat.
They are on sale now for $10.00 each ( I stack them 2 deep in front of the lathe).
Happy turning, Mike
vdubbs wrote:

--
The greatest performance improvement occurs on the transition of from
the non-working state to the working state.