Follow up on close call w/TS... New Safety Gear..

Hello All!

Well, last weeks nano-accident has had a positive impact. I've ordered a Biesemeyer snap in splitter, excalibur overarm guard and a new Forrest 1/8 Kerf combo blade... That and a Bob Marley CD, mon...

I just finished building an outfeed table, a mess of push sticks and some new zero clearance inserts. This and a couple of doses of heightened awareness should (should...) go a long way.

So, now I have a thin kerf Forrest blade that I am not sure if I need to keep. On the old Craftsman contractor's saw, thin kerf blades made a difference. On the General cabinet saw, it's not such a big deal.

So, what do y'all think... should I keep the think kerf blade, offer it up on the rec, or e*ay it?

MTC,

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

"John Moorhead"

Í'll give ya $15 for it!
Reply to
J G

Wed, Jun 30, 2004, 10:14pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@bad.cop (J=A0G) shouts: =CD'll give ya $15 for it!

I'll give $10.

JOAT "That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."

- From Small Gods

Reply to
J T

What about the Robotic arm for feeding the wood through? ;~)

Save it for general rough in carpentry or e-bay it.

Reply to
Leon

"John Moorhead" wrote in news:gsGEc.1678$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Pardon me for being slow: Please explain the Bob Marley reference.

Patriarch

BTW, keep the thin kerf. There will definitely come a time when you want to cut something, but NOT with your Forrest....

Reply to
patriarch

"John Moorhead" wrote in news:gsGEc.1678$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Pardon me for being slow: Please explain the Bob Marley reference.

Patriarch

BTW, keep the thin kerf. There will definitely come a time when you want to cut something, but NOT with your Forrest....

Reply to
patriarch

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:27:03 GMT, patriarch calmly ranted:

The acceedaint was surely the resoolt of smokeen soam Jamacian herb, mon.

NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques