Follow up on close call w/TS... New Safety Gear..

Hello All!
Well, last weeks nano-accident has had a positive impact. I've ordered a Biesemeyer snap in splitter, excalibur overarm guard and a new Forrest 1/8 Kerf combo blade... That and a Bob Marley CD, mon...
I just finished building an outfeed table, a mess of push sticks and some new zero clearance inserts. This and a couple of doses of heightened awareness should (should...) go a long way.
So, now I have a thin kerf Forrest blade that I am not sure if I need to keep. On the old Craftsman contractor's saw, thin kerf blades made a difference. On the General cabinet saw, it's not such a big deal.
So, what do y'all think... should I keep the think kerf blade, offer it up on the rec, or e*ay it?
MTC,
John Moorhead
"John Moorhead"

'll give ya $15 for it!
Wed, Jun 30, 2004, 10:14pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@bad.cop (JG) shouts: 'll give ya $15 for it!
I'll give $10.
JOAT "That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am." - From Small Gods

What about the Robotic arm for feeding the wood through? ;~)

Save it for general rough in carpentry or e-bay it.

Pardon me for being slow: Please explain the Bob Marley reference.
Patriarch
BTW, keep the thin kerf. There will definitely come a time when you want to cut something, but NOT with your Forrest....

Pardon me for being slow: Please explain the Bob Marley reference.
Patriarch
BTW, keep the thin kerf. There will definitely come a time when you want to cut something, but NOT with your Forrest....
On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:27:03 GMT, patriarch

The acceedaint was surely the resoolt of smokeen soam Jamacian herb, mon.
------------------------------------------------------------ California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake -------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards