Page 2 of 2

And I am still not sure that he understands how mangled up his story is, according to him.

Acclimated is the key and hopefully you can "ease" into it. ;~) It had not bee too had in Houston. If you listen to the weather report you would swear that the guys think we are in the middle of August. I think yesterday was suppose to be around 96-98. I think it only hit 88 where I live. I have done some attic work in the middle of summer and its hot and no breeze, I hear you.

I thought we were in the same boat until week before last. It rained for 6 days and we got 2.5" at my house. The east side of town got 13 inches in one day.