Fly-tying station pics/plans

I posted this to abpw when I probably should have asked here, first.
Some time ago, someone had posted pics of a fly-tying station that they had made. It was really nice and I would like to request a repost of the pics (and plans, if they exist). I don't remember who posted it, nor can I offer a description of it (memory fades, sadly). I would like to make one for a friend and, not being a fly fisherman, am not quite sure what constitutes a good plan for such a tool (the fly-tying station, not my friend). <BG>
If anyone can help, I would be grateful.
Thanks.
--
DC

(((:~{>

Was it a desk/hutch or table top station? There are a lot of different stations out there. Chuck Vance (aka Conan the Librarian) posted a nice one several months back (maybe even a year or so). I've made a few, portable desktop and hutch, and can't remeber exactly who, but someone made a real nice set of drawers for each side of the table.
DC said:

Sure, I don't throw anything out... ;-)
Philski was the original poster of these photos somewhere around October of 2004. I never saw the completed, finished piece, but I have most of the pictures that were posted.
I hope he doesn't mind if I provide links to these photos, but since they were cast into the great wasteland of Usenet - here they are:
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/TraysComplete21.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/TraysComplete41.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/CedarDwrs22.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/DeskTopInlays5.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/DeskTopInlays11.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoctor/fly/DeskTopInlays61.jpg
Good Luck,
FWIW,
Greg G.
Greg G. wrote:

Wow. You could fit a zoo in there. :)
er
--
email not valid

Enoch Root said:

No, Washington wouldn't fit. (ba-dum-dum)
But it would hold one heck of an entomological replica collection.
Greg G.
Greg G wrote:

Me neither, most times. Anyone need some 1" by 48" 3/4 birch ply? };O)

THAT'S THE ONE!!! Woohoo!!

Thanks so much! Now, all I need are ideas for the actual workstation. It looks like Philski has the parts storage bits more than adequately covered. }:O)
Philski, if you're listening... PLEASE check in. I must see your finished piece!!!
--
DC

(((:~{>