Fly Tying in China

Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries. But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly patterns at

.

Reply to
Da

You are making it too complicated. Use a zip like everyone else.

Reply to
DIY

sure it isn't like "fly tipping"? But surreptitiously making knots in pieces of string ......

Reply to
Peter Lynch

My goodness - a personal sonar to see the fish under the water. Where is the sport? You might as well be shooting goldfish in a glass bowl...

Reply to
Jason

Ah so, J. R. Hartrey.

Reply to