FLUTING JIG

Hello, All!
It looks like I answered my own question. Here is the design I have come up for a fluting jig. (Power Point file) http://www.awhangar.com/MOULDING_TRIM.ppt
For those who are genuinely interested, take a look and tell me what
you think.
Thanks for all of the previous feedback.
Bobby
Bobby, Any chance of a different format? I can't open Power Point. Thanks.
TomNie

Tom Nie wrote:

Get thee to <URL:http://www.openoffice.org/
This office suite is Free, open, and has presentation sofware capable of viewing powerpoint files (at least 'til MS makes secret changes to the spec. of the next version).
er
--
email not valid

Hi, Tom!
Try this link: http://www.awhangar.com/restoration/RESTORATION/FLUTING_JIG / I converted the ppt to individual slides. You should be able to see them now.
Good Luck! Bobby
You can download a viewer for PowerPoint files from Microsoft at (cut and paste the whole URL into your browser if clicking on the link below doesn't work):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?amp ;amp;displaylang=en&familyidB8d5727-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&displaylang=en

Thanks a ton, guys, for the info and links. Us Old Farts need a little extra slack in this computer world.
TomNie