Flat Screen tv lifts

I imagine this is a much discussed topic here ??? But I thought I would ask for myself.
I have a project coming up for a tv cabinet with a lift for the foot of a bed.... I don't know the size of the tv yet but it won't be giant. It will most likely be a flat screen. I would like to find something that's fairly easy to work with. I see there's one in Rocklers that looks very straight forward, but I imagine getting an item like this through Rockler could be more expensive than shopping elsewhere. I do run a business so I can purchase this item direct...
So any advise on what and where....? Thanks Joel
Well, since the one at Rockler looks free, I have a hard time believing you can beat the price: http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&cookietest=1&&offerings_id 111
Seriously though: http://www.auton.com / http://www.inca-tvlifts.com / http://www.electrokinetics.com/tv.htm http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22tv+lift%22&btnG=Search
Of course, if you're running a business, why not just get the Rockler version and pass the cost directly to the customer?
-Mike
dwolf wrote:

would ask

of a