Finishing question

Page 3 of 3

wrote

I use gas where the burners are sensibly up front. I'm neither a lawyer or totally paranoid, but I've known of accidents from reaching over hot pots and splattering grease. Of course, storing condiments in one of the hottest spots in the kitchen is probably not the best idea either. Doubt it will affect salt, but if the balsamic vinegar is good stuff, you'd not have it in the light anyway. Cheap stuff makes little difference.
On 12/18/10 11:33 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

No gas in the house, I am in Canada, I am lucky to have electricity, I use whale and seal blubber for heat.
I am not in the banana belt. :-)
--
Froz...