Finial Sources

Hello All:
Looking for tips for a source of wooden finials. The closest I've come to what I'm looking for by Googling is a solid oak acorn finial at Rockler. However, the one they have available (3" diameter, 1" dowel pin) is too large. I'm looking for something closer to 2" base diameter with a 1/2" dowel. It's for the top of a mahogany coat tree. Sources appreciated.
try rec.crafts.woodturning

These guys sell 2.5" ones. Seems that you could cut a small piece 2" in diameter and glue it to the bottom. JG http://store.woodturners.net/ca/catalogue/default.php?cPath _9
vernal888 wrote:

This this: