Fine WW and David Letterman!!!

If you like David Letterman, this is a must see:
http://tinyurl.com/4ykkot5
(LarryJ, that's my *first* tinyurl)
Skip down to the bottom for the video. To be honest, it's not as good as Lew's "black-eye cure" but I think you'll like it!
Bill

That was excellent! Even discounting the woodworking link, it was one of the better Letterman interviews.
But $18,500 for a cedar strip canoe? Hoo boy. Now a bunch of jamokes are going to go run out and start building them...then find out they only fetch a couple or few grand at the most.

Congratulations! You get an A for today.

I didn't see the cure.
-- It takes as much energy to wish as to plan. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hey cool!

Maybe it was just "treatment". It was rated R++. Lew, doesn't start too many new threads, so I'm sure you can locate it if you really missed it.