Finally, something for me

After all of the projects I have been doing lately for SWMBO and everyone else I decided to do something for myself.
http://www.ch47.org/project_1.htm
A nice new toolbox. Made in Korea. :) That's were I am currently stationed.
--
Ken Gunter

Woodworker & CH-47D Pilot

Very nice, indeed, Ken. . .Do you have to speak Korean at the lumberyard? ;~)
Kim

Very nice. Not to pick on you, but aren't the pins and tails on the drawers reversed between side and front? Seems like you would want what you are using as the sides in front, because that is how the forces would act.
Really liked the quilting on that clock, cool detail. Your other projects also show great attention to detail.
Finally, thanks for your service to our country.
Well......ya know how them chopper pilots are... They can't even put the props in the right places on an aero-machine....
Bob S.
says...

everyone
stationed.
I thought that was the only way Bob. :)
Dang, fixed wing guys!!
--
Ken Gunter

Woodworker & CH-47D Pilot
Yeah, there should be a saying that says not only measure twice and cut once, but to THINK twice and cut once. After sawing half of the boards I realized I was cutting the wrong one. Oh well chalk one up to experience.
Thanks!!
--
Ken Gunter

Woodworker & CH-47D Pilot
Just finished a couple of wall units that are L shaped. Rather than try to think twice, or at all, the back pieces that were to be tails are marked with felt tip. Sure saved time! Probably wood as well.

That jewelry box is awesome!!