fengcheng power tools?

Anyone have any experience, much less heard, about this brand, particularly the drill presses? I have a chance to buy an old flr model for about $40, and hesitant due to fact I cannot find any site that even mentions this brand. This is some of the equipment from an old woodworking shop.
Please let me know of any experiences you have with quality, repair, etc.
Chinese?
--
Young Carpenter

The only reference to FengCheng, on the web, appears to be an industrial company and geographic area in China. I cannot find anything pertaining to distributor, repairs, parts, nothing. If anyone has anything to add, please do so!!!
Chris