Fein Turbo II and Festool Circual saw

Will my Fein Turbo II hose fit a Festool circular saw? If not, where might I find an adapter? Otherwise, of course I could make one.....
I can make anything. I can't make everything, though. There's not enough time.
On 23 Oct 2005 09:07:30 -0700, "Never Enough Money"

making hose adapters is one of those stupid waste of time activities that you'd better just get used to doing. there are a few decent ones on the market, and when it's convenient to buy one, great. but the vacuum cleaner manufasturers and the tool manufacturers can't ever seem to agree on a standard, although they get pretty close. if you have a lathe you're in good shape, otherwise a sanding drum is helpful for adjusting and tapering pvc plumbing fittings....
A suggestion: for those plastic adaptors that come close but don't quite fit, use a heat gun to melt the plastic to the point it becomes pliable. It does not take much heat, and with some judicius shaping, you can custom fit most any tool receptacle.
<> making hose adapters is one of those stupid waste of time activities

Silly you.
The fein folks at Fein offer all kinds of adaptoring rubberettes. I have my Fein II suck on my 3x21 PC beltsander...with some success. Take another close look at Fein's exquisiye catalogue and find that you can get ANYTHING from them.
Thanks. I knew this was the right place to post my question. Thanks also to "boatbuilder" who made a similar post...
Robatoy wrote:

I regularly use my fein dustex extractor with my festool ts55 plunge saw, the hose slots neatly into the extractor port without any adaptor

I use my Fein Turbo II which fits directly into the (Metabo) Ridgid 6" ROSander.