Ryobi on Wheels

I bought a Ryobi jobsite 10" tablesaw last month, model BTS20R, the collapsable kind on wheels. It works really well for the most part, although somewhat flimsily made. During assembly I noticed that they give you an option in the instructions to line up the blade assembly with the table. Mine was out of aligment so I made the adjustment. Yesterday I came out to the shop to find that it had wandered off about 1/8" from the front to the back of the blade and had to readjust. I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and what they may have done to correct it. One thing I was to replace the hard-to-get-to and hard-to-tighten phillips screws that pin the blade assembly to the front of the table with hex head screws.

Reply to
edswoods.1