Hi
I am new to the newsgroup world...is there a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) file for this group? Or does someone have some advice for me?
Is there a searchable archive?
John

Hi John.
I see Bob S has pointed the FAQ at you. As for advice, ignore/filter the crossposted garbage... don't reply or bemoan its existence, you'll only encourage those who get their jollies creating it.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"