Hi

I am new to the newsgroup world...is there a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) file for this group? Or does someone have some advice for me?

Is there a searchable archive?

John

Reply to
Marlene & John Schwab

Hi John.

I see Bob S has pointed the FAQ at you. As for advice, ignore/filter the crossposted garbage... don't reply or bemoan its existence, you'll only encourage those who get their jollies creating it.

Searchable archive is at but beware... all the garbage you'll be filtering will be there.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone