Fair price for table saw blade sharpening?

I've never had to get the blade on my table saw sharpened, so I have no idea how much it should cost. I found a place today that sharpens carbide-tipped blades for 30 cents per tooth. Is that reasonable?

idea
carbide-tipped
Sounds a bit high but not out of line when everything is considered. $24 for an 80 tooth blade. You can try Ridge Carbide Tools at 800.443.0992 or check their web site for prices. It would be $14 for the same blade. www.ridgecarbidetool.com Of course you have shipping cost this way. Ed
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks for posting the link to Ridge. They are in the next town over from me, and I never knew they were there!
Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! - snipped-for-privacy@BoomBoomVerizon.net

yes
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
Thats in the ballpark for prices for sharpening
On 21 Jan 2004 15:39:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comAntiSpam (NoNameAtAll) wrote:

Thats about the going Price

idea
carbide-tipped