FA: TS-Aligner Jr 16 available

Recently Ed announced a special on TS-Aligner Jr. if they were willing to purchase as a lot. By purchasing this lot of TS-Aligner Jr's, I can offer these units at a reduced price. This auction is for individual new units - factory sealed.

I've owned a TS Aligner Jr for several years now. I've found it to be a very useful tool. I have mostly used it with my Grizzly Table Saw to make each of my cuts precise without having to resort to test cuts. I've noticed that after initially aligning my table saws that the amount of wood burns has decrease considerably. I consider it to be a very well made tool and worth the money. If you've been considering a TS-Aligner, this is a great time to take the plunge.

Hachigian

Reply to
msh

I guess I missed this the first time around!

This is how I intended for the 2006 Fall Special to work. If you've been thinking of getting a Jr. and haven't been able to get a club or group of friends interested, this is probably going to be your best opportunity to get one at a significant discount. There's a little more than two days left.

Thanks, Mike!

Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

snipped-for-privacy@tampro.com wrote:

ejb

Several people have asked. Yes, I have relisted the TS-Aligner Jr's. Last time I tried to sell them all at once with a dutch auction. Since not all of them were sold, I'm offering them in individual auctions. Because of the increased fees to offer them this way, I have placed a buy me now price of $130. However, the reserve is below the $120 I started at last time.

These units are priced (even at the Buy Me Now price) below the TS-Aligner Jr "Basic", and yet they include the storage case as well.

One of the listing is at:

bidding.....

-Mike

Reply to