FA: Slighty used woodworking kit

Soon I will list for auction over at Ebay a complete woodworking kit. Slightly used but tenderly cared for. Kit includes the following tools for joinery. Wood joinery.

1-Double headed rubber mallet with red velvet grips 1-Brass plated hacksaw, no blade but do you really need one with all that brass? 1-1"x4"x24" piece of luan plywood for practicing your joinery techniques. 1-Handmade tool chest for storing tools. Built from an authentic plastic milk jug circa early January 2003

As you can see this is quite the kit for beginner or seasoned pro so bid alot and bid fast to beat all the other guys out. Email any questions you may have, Ill be glad to help!

Thanks for looking and Ill let you know when the auction starts. I have to finish my current project first. I'm building a humidor for my moth collection and really need the rubber mallet!

-- ....

Reply to
James D. Kountz