Anyone used Samona router plate kit? (Canadian only maybe?)

I tried using Samona's router plate kit and have a few questions. What are the four black plastic mounting brackets supposed to do? Are they supposed to be able to reach under the table top which seems to be too thick to allow it? Have you found that the brass starter pins will not fit into the holes on the plate?

Have I picked up a POS or is it just this particular kit?

Gerry

P.S. Samona seems to go to great lengths to stay unreachable. There are no phone numbers or e-mail addresses on either the packaging or their web site. Does anyone have a contact number?

Reply to
G.E.R.R.Y.