F/S WW equipment Arizona

I'm having a garage sale today including lots of tools. I am located in south Chandler, Arizona. 21640 S. 140th ST. Chandler, AZ 85286 Ph. 480-577-8260 The sale starts at 8:30 am on December 19th and ends at 12:30 pm Here is a partial list of tools: Grizzly spindle sander Homecraft 8" disk sander Walker Turner 10" disk 6" belt combo needs restoration. 4" 1950's Jointer needs easy resto. 6" 1940's jointer needs easy resto 1950's table saw 8" needs easy resto. Funky old 50'd 6" planer needs easy resto Like new Jet jointer planer combo machine 10" Small jet dust collector 1990's era delta bandsaw enclosed base with riser kit. nice condition. 1950's era Craftsman bandsaw needs some assembly or easy resto. I may sell other tools also as well as some antiques and other items. Bring your wife and bring your cash.
.

So you do take trades eh?.

HAH! BADA_BING!