extra,extra long straight router bits

Hello.I'm looking for a source of 2 1/2" straight cut, 1/2" router bits. Google finds lots of 2" long ones, does anyone know of a source of longer ones? They're to be used to clean up mortises in Eastern White Pine(timber framing projects). All help is appreciated
-- Jay Miller
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:04:47 -0400, "j.b. miller"
|Hello.I'm looking for a source of 2 1/2" straight cut, 1/2" router bits. |Google finds lots of 2" long ones, does anyone know of a source of longer |ones? |They're to be used to clean up mortises in Eastern White Pine(timber framing |projects). |All help is appreciated
Model 1055A or 1073
http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1092364310_22593+12
http://www.woodline.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategoryB3 $16.
Wilson

framing

Freud 12-130. I have other 1/2" long straight bits but prefer the freud because it doesn't stick out past the base of my Dewalt 612 router when the router is set for zero depth.
Bob
snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca says...

Funny you should be looking for that. I needed a longer one then I own myself and, with Woodworkers Warehouse closed I took a shot and stopped last night at Lowe's. They had both a 2" and a 2 1/2" Boch straight bits with 1/2" shanks..
--
MikeG
Heirloom Woods