Exterior door installation haedware

Several months, years ago, TOH showed the guys installing a new exterior door. Instead of using the usual screws to fasten the door jam into the opening, they used adjustable inserts of some kind that enabled the screw head to be flush with the door jam and still would turn and adjust.
Have any idea where to get these online? I have seen them in Houston where I live but want to save the 30 mile round trip.

where
I'll bet if you went to their website and contacted them, they'd be able to tell you. They seem to shill a lot of products from that show.
I did go to the web site and there no association to "Door Jams" when searched.

screw
On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:05:04 GMT, "Leon"

the correct spelling is jamb.
Thanks Bridger, I knew there was something that was keeping me from sleeping at night... ;~)
Leon wrote...

Try "door jamb".
Jim
Thanks to you Jim and to Bridger.. Spellin does make a difference... LOL