Exterior Door

I'm going to have a fiberglass door put on the front exterior. I know zilch about what to look for in terms of features or quality. So far I know I want a stain grade door. That side of the house faces mostly west so it gets plenty of sun. There's a small overhang of about 3'x 3' but in Boise we do get hot and dry in the summer.

Any guidelines on what to look for and/or what to look out for would help. I hope this is within the group guidelines. If not appropriate, any pointers to places I might look would be appreciated. I'm a first time poster here.

dan

Reply to
Dan'l Boone