Experience with Grizzly sliding router table and the MCLS HeavyWeight?

doing a comparison of the mid-range models, tired of the Craftsman stuff. I've gotten some good stuff on the Veritas. Also I've been looking at the Europeans. I think I'm going to do a heavy technical comparison between Titan and Festool routers. I like my new Milwaukee and I'm certainly not expert enough yet, But I've learned inexpensive bit's routers and tables burn up more wood then a Vermont wood stove!
TIA, Joe