ESP (melamine primer) alternatives (like XIM Flash Bond 300)

I've tried to get my hands on ESP (Easy Surface Preparation), however, it turns out that even the manufacturer is out of stock until March. (Btw, if you know of a store that still has it in stock and is located in Ontario, Canada, please let me know). So I'm forced to find an alternative. One of the stores recommended looking into XIM Flash Bond 300. Apparently it's a clear adhesion promoter generally used on cars. I'm wondering if anyone has ever used this or heard of it. Any specific things I should know about it (ie: prone to runs, etc.)? Any first hand experience with it working on melamine? Any other products that you know of that are clear and stick to melamine veneer?

Thanks, Harry

Reply to
Harry Muscle

replying to Harry Muscle, Bill wrote: Flashbond 300 is clear, water consistancy, runs flatten out and disappear, we use it on steel let it dry than paint over it, the paint reactivates it and they adhere together as one, excellent adhesion properties...we use it on truck wheels

Reply to
Bill