ENERGY EFFICIENT GARAGE DOORS

http://www.woodshopdemos.com/gar-dr-1.htm
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
I've heard you can also buy some very energy efficient garage doors, for those of us that don't have time or inclination to build everything.....
We checked a lot on insulated garage doors before hanging oversize single and double doors on ours. We had the garage (approx 975 sq ft) insulated ceiling and walls and put in a used CH&A unit. During one summer here the temperature averaged 103+ for 3 months. We're estimating that the garage cost us about $50/month to keep it at 75 degrees. Now that was not for some silly car to park in. This was shop area. Respectfully, Ron Moore
Never Enough Money wrote:

What is CH&A? Also, was the $50/month before or after the installation of the doors?
Ah! CH&A = Central Heating and Air Conditioning.