Emmigrating to Australia

Page 2 of 2
Actually looking at your website you should be working for your self and sell your work, or on consignment to dealers Maybe lookup Antique reproduction dealers
diesel snipped-for-privacy@SPAMCRAPvolcanomail.com says...

"Mat A" wrote in message

Good luck to you, Mat. Having lived and worked in Australia, (some 40 years ago) I'd venture to say you're going to enjoy the country and have made a good choice. Rural QL back then was one of the most laid back lifestyles I've experienced, and I'd bet the folks are still as friendly as they were then ... and the beer is good!
It takes a special kind of person to pull up stakes and not many have that adventurous spirit these days.
My hat's off to you!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04
Swingman wrote:

I'd do it, but they don't let Americans emigrate to Australia. They like Canada better.
(Or, to be fair, put this ten years ago. The politics might have shifted. I doubt it though. If anything, they probably want even less to do with us now.)
Everyday I wake up and ask myself what the hell am I doing. I have it real good here, and to just pull up the stakes and go doesn't make a lot of sense sometimes. I think I got this wondering bone from my dad. He did the same thing in 1956.

calmly ranted:

Ah, 'tis too bad you didn't apply for slavery in -Western- Australia. My buddy Phully is always looking for another good elf. http://www.giveanaussieago.com.au/sites/SwanRiver.html
G'luck!
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT? --------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Sin-free Website Design